1. INCLUSION OF PERSONAL DATA FILES OF PROGRESSUM.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), the User is informed that the personal data you provide us through the different channels will be incorporated and treated in the files owned by Progressum with registered office at Paseo del Club Deportivo, 1. Edificio 06 A, 1ª Planta. Parque Empresarial La Finca. 28223. Somosaguas – Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid. Spain, with NIF B-90167107 and with email address .
2. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The data that we treat through our website are the following:
- name and surname
- date of birth
All these personal data are mandatory in order to provide the services we offer and present on our website. Your personal data will be treated according to the following purposes:
- Carry out the provision of the services offered through our website and meet the requests made through it.
- Likewise, we will send promotional and corporate information about our activities to the email address you have provided.
- The data will be kept for these purposes during the entire duration of the relationship with the user, or until you revoke your consent, and, once completed, during the limitation period of any liability arising from the relationship.
3. WHAT LEGAL BASIS AUTHORIZES US TO TREAT YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent given voluntarily by the interested parties.
4. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
The data collected by Progressum through its website will not be transferred to third companies. Progressum also has the collaboration of third parties, collaborating entities, who have access to their personal data and who treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Progressum as a result of their provision of services with all legal guarantees. Specifically, Progressum will hire the provision of services by third parties who perform their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: companies providing technology, computer and engineering services, providers of messaging and / or shipping services postcards, infrastructure management and maintenance companies, and marketing agencies. We will be able to communicate your data to the following recipients:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen in the Law.
- To the Security Forces of the State, if they request it for the prevention of any crime.
5. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROTECTION?
- Right of access. You can confirm if Progressum treats your personal data, as well as access to it.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request a rectification if your data is inaccurate or complete incomplete personal data.
- Right of withdrawal. You can request to stop treating your data without undue delay, among other reasons because these are no longer necessary or the consent has been withdrawn.
- Right to limit the processing of data. You can request that your personal data not be applied to the treatment operations that in each case would correspond.
- Right to data portability. You can receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; likewise, you can request that your data be transmitted to another controller, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right of opposition. You can oppose the treatment and ask Progressum to stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights by request by letter to Progressum (Quality Department / RGPD), with registered office at Paseo del Club Deportivo, 1. Edificio 06 A, 1ª Planta. Parque Empresarial La Finca. 28223. Somosaguas – Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid. Spain, or via email to accompanying in all cases, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other legally valid identification document that identifies you. You do not need to identify yourself with a copy of the national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you if you only want to give of low in our communications of campaigns and informative. In this case, you can UNSUSCRIBE here. If you have any questions about the exercise of your rights you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to make any inquiries about them. You can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you are not satisfied in the exercise of your rights.
6. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Progressum will treat all the personal data accessed under the strictest confidentiality, applying the security, technical and organizational measures that correspond according to the applicable legislation.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data collected through the forms on the website will be retained for the duration of the relationship with the user, or until you revoke your consent, and, once completed, during the limitation period of any liability arising of the relationship.
8. HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The data processed by Progressum are those that the user or the user voluntarily provided to Progressum through the completion of the corresponding form.
9. WHAT CATEGORY OF DATA ARE TREATED?
The categories of data that are treated are those necessary for the management of each situation or link with Progressum: identifying data, personal characteristics, or economic data for the processing of the hiring of a given service. Specially protected data is not processed.
10. RIGHT TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE CONTROL AUTHORITIES.
Interested parties are informed of the possibility of informing the Spanish Data Protection Agency of any incident regarding the processing of their data. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection has the function of ensuring compliance with the legislation and controlling its application.
REGISTRATION OF THE COMPANY
PROGRESSUM ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS, S.L.U. de nacionalidad española, con domicilio social en Paseo del Club Deportivo, 1. Edificio 06 A, 1ª Planta. Parque Empresarial La Finca. 28223. Somosaguas – Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid. España. Constituida por tiempo indefinido en virtud de escritura autorizada por el Notario de Sevilla, Don Luis Barriga Fernández, el día 31 de octubre de 2014, con el número 2958 de su protocolo e inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al folio 199 del tomo 38.364 de Sociedades, hoja M-682608, inscripción 2ª. Tiene el C.I.F. número B-90.167.107
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
Responsible of the treatment: PROGRESSUM ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS S.L.U
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Respond to your query / request, as well as inform you about Bester services, products and / or activities that may be of interest to you, by any means including electronic means.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING
Consent of the interested party to answer their query and inform them about Bester products and / or activities that may be of interest to them.
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal provision. No international data transfers will be made.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information previously cited.